Plastic injection molding parts machining is a molding process in which heat-softened plastic material is shot from a barrel into a cavity to form the product into the desired shape. The injection molding process refers to the process of making semi-finished parts of a certain shape by pressing, injecting, cooling, and removing molten raw materials.
Five advantages of plastic injection molding parts machining
1. High tolerance repeatable.
2. A wide range of materials can be used.
3. Low labor high precision plastic injection mold cost.
4. Products with a smooth surface, no scratches, clear text and patterns on the surface can be obtained;
5. Small batch plastic injection molding parts process and production can be carried out economically;
6. Wide range of application to plastic varieties;
7. High degree of automation, multi-mode production, high production efficiency.
limitations of plastic injection molding parts machining
1. Expensive equipment investment.
2. Running high precision plastic injection mold cost can be high.
3. Parts must be designed according to specific molding requirements.
Injection molding is a relatively new way of making parts. It is a fast process used to produce large numbers of identical items, from high-precision engineered parts to disposable consumer products. Injection molding is often used for mass production.