1. What is high precision plastic bicolor injection mold
high precision plastic bicolor injection mold molding refers to a molding process in which two different materials are injected into the same set of molds, thereby realizing injection molding of products formed from two materials. Some of the two materials are different in color, and some are different in hardness and softness, which can improve the appearance and assembly performance of the product.
2. What are the advantages of high precision plastic bicolor injection mold molding?
Can use skin material or core material with special surface properties, such as anti-electromagnetic wave interference, high electrical conductivity, etc. to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Automatic production line, high response, high repeatability, greatly reducing process and labor. Stable product output and guaranteed delivery period, the workshop utilization rate is higher, the management cost is reduced, the mold life is long, the quality is stable, and the scrap rate is reduced. Problems that cannot be mass-produced due to special structure
3.high precision plastic bicolor injection mold requirements for materials, processes and molds
Requirements for materials
The paired materials for two-shot injection molding must meet two basic compatibility conditions, namely adhesive compatibility and process compatibility.
Requirements for molds
1) The two shapes of the female mold must be different, forming a product respectively, while the two shapes of the male mold must be exactly the same;
2) After the front and rear molds of the mold are rotated 180° from the center, they must match;
3) It is necessary to carefully check the maximum mold thickness, minimum mold thickness, KO hole distance, etc.;
4) The nozzle of the three-plate mold should preferably be designed to automatically release the mold;
5) When designing the master mold for the second injection, in order to To avoid the secondary master mold from scratching the glue position of the first formed product, a part of it can be designed to avoid the void. However, the strength of each sealing position must be carefully considered;
6) During high precision plastic injection mold project, the product size of the first injection molding can be slightly larger, so that it can be pressed more tightly with another male mold during the second molding, so as to avoid To achieve the effect of sealing;
7) Pay attention to whether the flow of plastic will impulsive the first molded product during the second injection, and deform the glue position;
8) Before the A and B plates are closed, pay attention to Whether the front mold slider or the inclined top will reset first and crush the product;
9) The water transport arrangement of the two female molds and the male mold is as sufficient and balanced as possible;
10) In 99% of the cases, the hard rubber part of the product is injected first, and then The soft rubber part of the injection molded product, because the soft rubber is easily deformed.